Friday, January 21, 2011

Exciting News


I've had a wonderful week with two pieces of super exciting news!
First of all - Tom's big brother Paul had a baby girl Thursday afternoon. They live in Canberra so we are heading down in about 4 weeks for lots of cuddles. They have a working name at the moment but it's not confirmed so I won't share just yet.
I can't wait to meet this baby girl.


Secondly, I have been asked to have a Suitcase Rummage stall at St Jerome's Laneway Festival on Friday 4th Feb. For a slight charge I get to sell my art to festival goers then wander around and listen to all the bands after dark. Super excited! I had such a great time at last year's Laneway.


The XX

Florence and The Machine

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on both accounts. A baby is always happy news. Do keep me informed with other places you'll be selling throughout the year. One day I'll pop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love all the support around Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete