Monday, January 17, 2011

I can't wait to travel the world with you

Last Tuesday was Tom and my 3rd anniversary. And also the day that Brisbane realised it was about to flood. Great timing.
I made him a special little papercutting for the day.

I went to work and by about 10am it was panic stations. Everyone at work was deciding whether or not to go home. I decided I wanted to get home and start bringing things up from the garage because at that point we had no idea how high the water would go. I called Tom and told him my plans. There was a big pause. Then he asked 'So nothing's been delivered yet?'
Amidst the torrential rain Tom had ordered me a dozen red roses that were delivered to work in a huge white box wrapped in a red bow.

Very, very sweet.

These are the things that inspire me. I have been very productive in the last week or so. Probably all the rain then flood stress.

All new pieces (please excuse the bad photos due to the shocking lighting in my office) -



What do you think? Any particular favourites?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE ONE YOU MADE FOR TOM! IT'S AMAZING!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. every little thing she does is magic! where is that gooooorrrrgeous wallpaper from?? how much do you want for it? last one is also my fav. who am i kidding? i love it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one's actually just some printed paper that I have - I'll see if I have another piece for you. That was the last in the packet but I might have some floating around somewhere!
    Thanks for the feedback guys - so nice to hear what people think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose story is soooo cute. Love you guys.

    "[long pause] nothing's been delivered yet?!" bahaha.

    ReplyDelete