Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a rummaging weekend

Yesterday I had a stall as part of Suitcase Rummage at St Jerome's Laneway Festival.
Photos forthcoming!


Hi to all the wonderful people that I met!
I had a really great day. The only downer was the relentless sun beating right down on me but to make up for it I met lots of lovely people, had some awesome Nachos, chilled with some very cool people and listened to great bands!

I came home sweaty, exhausted and very happy.

And in other exciting news,
tomorrow is the first Suitcase Rummage of 2011!

February 6th
REDACLIFFE PLACE 266 George Street Brisbane City
Outside Brisbane Square Library / Top of the Queen Street Mall


Please drop by and say hi. I will have lots of cards and artworks for sale such as:



I'll also have cards for sale featuring pretty photos such as these:



Have a great Saturday!

P.S. Pop over and see what Laura is going to have for sale tomorrow. All her profits are going to the Fairfield RSPCA. Isn't she amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the Croquet image before. I really like it :)

    Say xx

    ReplyDelete