Monday, March 7, 2011

Made by hand

I had a wonderful and successful day at Suitcase Rummage yesterday - photos to come soon I promise!

I went out for dinner last night with Mum, Tom, Zoe and Kathleen and watched Alex play at a bar/restaurant in Oxford St. We went for wander to Mary Ryan and as soon as I spotted this book I knew I had to get it.

I've been reading Pia Jane Bijkerk's blog for awhile and gaining inspiration for the big move to the Netherlands and her book just has me more and more excited. While we are not planning on living in Amsterdam we will be only a train ride away and I'm sure there will be lots of time spent in this city.

I have been blog-hopping and finding more Dutch inspiration. Here are a few of my favourites:

Happy Red Fish
Bloesem
Puur Anders
Anne Eva Margriet

If you have any favourite Dutch blogs send them my way! I may even be able to read some of the bio's that aren't in English (the easy bits anyway).

2 comments:

  1. oh i love it! so beautiful! i LOVE bloesem...oh, and fine little day, even though she is swedish..the european influence is divine. YOU are divine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trudy,

    Thanks for posting about my stuff!
    I’m glad you like it :)
    There are great Dutch blogs, you can check this:http://eye-snacks.blogspot.com/
    and that: http://grijs.blogspot.com/
    and off course my blog...:-)

    ReplyDelete