Saturday, March 19, 2011

Very little is needed to make life happy

This weekend all I needed was some art time, seeing friends, good food and lots of relaxing.

The following are new works that were made while chatting and listening to the rain.

{all for sale}

Last Thursday was my brother's birthday. We went out for dinner at Garuva and had a really great night with family and a good friend of Al's. We did end up at Elephant and Wheelbarrow watching lots of drunk backpackers celebrate St Patrick's Day. Very entertaining.

I made this card for Alex - another of my new pop-ups inside an old book. This was a copy of King Arthur and the Knights of the round table.

Hope the rest of your Sunday's are enjoyable and relaxing. I'm off to Poppy Cakes with a friend this afternoon for a big catch up then dinner at another friend's at Windsor.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE 'you're as pretty as a picture' and the ice(land) one!! You're so clever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling pie. You are such a talented bunny.

    Am loving the pop up cards! So classic yet fun. Am loving 'Cool as Ice(land)' as well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy, I love your work ...you are so clever!
    I'm off to look at your shop NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are s=all so fun!! love the camera one and the pop up book <3

    ReplyDelete