Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunshine and mum love.


As Laura mentioned, the past weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered.
After my week of being awfully sick I took Sarah and Laura up with me for a weekend with my mum.

Mum and Don live in a townhouse in Buderim right at the top of the hill with lovely views of the ocean. Seeing my mum always makes me happy and I had a really wonderful weekend with her and the girls.
{Those eyes!}

We went opping, beaching and had lots of lazy time together. My mum is very amazing and the girls definitely appreciated her unique loveabillity.

Being apart for big chunks of time has really made me appreciate anytime I get to spend with her. She always makes me calm and happy and I can talk to her about absolutely anything. Mum and I have almost identical taste in everything and I love sharing creative ideas with her.
I am so very lucky to have such an amazing woman as my mum.
{Mum and I}

We had a wonderful time at the beach Saturday and had to go back Sunday before we came home. The beach at the Sunshine Coast is so lovely, it always makes me happy to be there.

{Beach Babe}



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous. a perfect weekend that i haven't stoppped talking about. so much love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so amazing. I love the shot of you and your Mum. Two peas in a pod! xoxo

    ReplyDelete