Sunday, November 21, 2010

Painting with light




I spent all day yesterday at a photography course run by Take Better Photos. I've done a shorter course with them before and yesterday was the 9 & 1/2 hour advanced digital SLR course which was amazing. I've had a bit of a tough week in not feeling too crash hot so I did struggle towards the end. I left at 7.30pm and it hadn't quite finished yet but there was no more my brain could take.


I learnt a lot and I really hope that it all stays gelled in my brain. I would definitely recommend the course, Dean is a great teacher and explains things so well. It also comes with a guide that is tailor made for your camera so you don't need to read the manual and learn all the tricky things yourself!


My favourite part of the day was the painting with light we did as soon as it got dark enough. I don't think I'll ever get sick of this. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment