Friday, December 17, 2010

Edward and Lilly






My lovely friend Bec has a label called Edward and Lilly where she creates beautiful brooches, purses, soft toys and lots of other things.

I visited her at the BrisStyle Twilight Markets last night and finally bought on of her brooches.
My little sausage dog looked great on my pink top!
I first met Bec when I did work experience at Flying Arts back in Uni. Bec no longer works at Flying Arts but as an integral part of BrisStyle she is an adamant supporter of local artists.
Along with her BrisStyle work and booming business Bec also co-runs Eyeline magazine.

She has always been incredibly supportive and I find her a huge inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Trudy, you're awesome. I'm so glad we've stayed in touch. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Such lovely love! I love Bec's work too :)

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know bec was 'edward & lilly'! how cool. lovely stuff bec, look forward to seeing your pieces in the new year. x

    ReplyDelete