Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last rummage of twenty-ten


{my stall}

Last Sunday was the final rummage for this year. While it was not the best I've had it was a really nice day of mum's, visitors, handmade dresses and cute teenage girls.


{my mum}


{mum's amazing handmade mermaids}

I definitely didn't make a lot of money (especially after I discovered the handmade vintage dresses a couple of stalls up) but I got some lovely comments on my art.


{Laura's handmade cake stands and delicious red velvet cupcakes}

Plus I got to sit next to my mum, the lovely Laura and eat display cupcakes.

{Laura's stall - that you and me in the gold frame is so freaking adorable!}

I'm looking forward to the first rummage of 2011 on February 6 at good old King George Square. I'll be there with lots of new goodies!


{the mums - Louise and Jan}



{possum and deer}

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks fantastic, and I'm sure you'll do better in 2011 as it seems these markets are growing in momentum and popularity. Love your Mum's mermaids, and Laura's cakes are drool worthy. The talented family!!

    ReplyDelete