Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friendship framed





A little while ago I did an impromptu photo shoot at a friend's house with two of my favourite girls. These two mean a lot to me and I really wanted to capture how lovely, happy and playful they are.


I clearly played with these a lot in Lightroom. I normally prefer sticking to the original photo as much as possible but I must admit it was a lot of fun to alter these like crazy. Sometimes I think we need to not take everything so seriously and just have fun with art; appreciate the tacky and the over the top!



Aren't they adorable?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely adorable. My favorite shots were the first and the kiss on the cheek. Sometimes tacky and OTT is fabulous, not that I think these are in at all. Wonderful memory snaps you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha these make me laugh Trudes! I love them!

    ReplyDelete